Sunday 22 February 2015

WORD DIARY: MONDAY FEBRUARY 23 2015




Jeremiah 29:14 I will be found by you," declares the Lord, "and will bring you back from captivity. I will gather you from all the nations and places where I have banished you," declares the Lord, "and will bring you back to the place from which I carried you into exile."

Divine restoration is my portion! #PastorBasil
                                                                   google image

Jeremiah 29:32 This is what the Lord says: I will surely punish Shemaiah the Nehelamite and his descendants. He will have no one left among this people, nor will he see the good things I will do for my people, declares the Lord, because he has preached rebellion against me.'"

I wipe away every ancestral curse with the blood of Jesus! #PastorBasil

Jeremiah 30:7 How awful that day will be! None will be like it. It will be a time of trouble for Jacob, but he will be saved out of it.

Save our nation from every trouble, O Lord! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 37:3 They told him, "This is what Hezekiah says: This day is a day of distress and rebuke and disgrace, as when children come to the point of birth and there is no strength to deliver them.

Let us pray: O Lord, by your mercy, our testimonies shall not suffer still birth in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment