Saturday 21 February 2015

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY FEBRUARY 21 2015




Jeremiah 28:4 I will also bring back to this place Jehoiachin son of Jehoiakim king of Judah and all the other exiles from Judah who went to Babylon,' declares the Lord, 'for I will break the yoke of the king of Babylon.'"

O Lord, turn around our captivity! #PastorBasil
                                                                    google image

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

The Lord has good plans for me! #PastorBasil

Jeremiah 29:13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

I receive grace for total dependence on the Lord! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 36:18  "Do not let Hezekiah mislead you when he says, 'The Lord will deliver us.' Has the god of any nation ever delivered his land from the hand of the king of Assyria?

Let us pray: O Lord, arise and put our boastful enemies to shame in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment