Saturday 28 February 2015

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY FEBRUARY 28 2015




Jeremiah 30:11 I am with you and will save you,' declares the Lord. 'Though I completely destroy all the nations among which I scatter you, I will not completely destroy you. I will discipline you but only with justice; I will not let you go entirely unpunished.'

It is better to fall into the hand of the Lord, rather than man! #PastorBasil
                                                                    google image

Jeremiah 30:16 'But all who devour you will be devoured; all your enemies will go into exile. Those who plunder you will be plundered; all who make spoil of you I will despoil.

O Lord arise and spoil those who spoil our Land! #PastorBasil

Jeremiah 30:17 But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds,'  declares the Lord, 'because you are called an outcast, Zion for whom no one cares.

O Lord, heal me and I shall be healed! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 37:6-7 Isaiah said to them, "Tell your master, 'This is what the Lord says: Do not be afraid of what you have heard — those words with which the underlings of the king of Assyria have blasphemed me. Listen! I am going to put a spirit in him so that when he hears a certain report, he will return to his own country, and there I will have him cut down with the sword.'"

Let us pray: O Lord arise, and cut down our enemies with your sword of fire in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment