Wednesday 4 February 2015

WORD DIARY: THURSDAY FEBRUARY 5 2015





Jeremiah 18:12 But they will reply, 'It's no use. We will continue with our own plans; each of us will follow the stubbornness of his evil heart.'"

O Lord, I submit to your will; even as Jesus did! #PastorBasil
                                                                     google image

Jeremiah 20:9 But if I say, "I will not mention him or speak any more in his name," his word is in my heart like a fire, a fire shut up in my bones. I am weary of holding it in; indeed, I cannot.

I will declare your counsel, O Lord! #PastorBasil

Jeremiah 20:11 But the Lord is with me like a mighty warrior; so my persecutors will stumble and not prevail. They will fail and be thoroughly disgraced; their dishonor will never be forgotten.

The Lord is my defense! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 34:8 For the Lord has a day of vengeance, a year of retribution, to uphold Zion's cause

Let us pray: O Lord uphold the cause of our nation; prevent the traitors in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment