Sunday 1 February 2015

WORD DIARY: SUNDAY FEBRUARY 1 2015



Jeremiah 17:14 Heal me, O Lord, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise.

The Lord is my healer! #PastorBasil
                                                                    google image

Jeremiah 17:15 They keep saying to me, "Where is the word of the Lord? Let it now be fulfilled!"

O Lord arise and manifest your glory! #PastorBasil

Jeremiah 17:18 Let my persecutors be put to shame, but keep me from shame; let them be terrified, but keep me from terror. Bring on them the day of disaster; destroy them with double destruction.

The Lord is my helper! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 33:23 Your rigging hangs loose: The mast is not held secure, the sail is not spread. Then an abundance of spoils will be divided and even the lame will carry off plunder.

Let us pray: Thank you Lord, for divine provision in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment