Monday 9 February 2015

WORD DIARY: TUESDAY FEBRUARY 10 2015




Jeremiah 23:3 "I myself will gather the remnant of my flock out of all the countries where I have driven them and will bring them back to their pasture, where they will be fruitful and increase in number.

Divine restoration is my portion! #PastorBasil
                                                                       google image

Jeremiah 23:4 I will place shepherds over them who will tend them, and they will no longer be afraid or terrified, nor will any be missing," declares the Lord.

Divine security is my portion! #PastorBasil

Jeremiah 23:5 "The days are coming," declares the Lord, "when I will raise up to David a righteous Branch, a King who will reign wisely and do what is just and right in the land.

O Lord, hasten to perform your good counsel concerning our nation! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 35:6 Then will the lame leap like a deer, and the mute tongue shout for joy. Water will gush forth in the wilderness and streams in the desert.

Let us pray: O Lord, fill our mouth with laughter in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment