Sunday 15 February 2015

WORD DIARY: SUNDAY FEBRUARY 15 2015



Jeremiah 23:32 Indeed, I am against those who prophesy false dreams," declares the Lord. "They tell them and lead my people astray with their reckless lies, yet I did not send or appoint them. They do not benefit these people in the least," declares the Lord

I reject false prophecies! #PastorBasil
                                                                 google image

Jeremiah 23:38 Although you claim, 'This is the oracle of the Lord,' this is what the Lord says: You used the words, 'This is the oracle of the Lord,' even though I told you that you must not claim, 'This is the oracle of the Lord.

Beware of the oracle of man! #PastorBasil

Jeremiah 24:6 My eyes will watch over them for their good, and I will bring them back to this land. I will build them up and not tear them down; I will plant them and not uproot them.

O Lord, restore us! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 36:4 The field commander said to them, "Tell Hezekiah, "'This is what the great king, the king of Assyria, says: On what are you basing this confidence of yours?

Let us pray: O Lord, we have confidence in you: save us from our enemies in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment