Thursday 2 July 2020

WORD DIARY: FRIDAY JULY 3, 2020


Aim for excellence!...

1 Cor 9:22 To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all men so that by all possible means I might save some.

Aim for a noble cause!

1 Cor 9:23 I do all this for the sake of the gospel, that I may share in its blessings.

Advance the good news!


1 Cor 9:24 Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.

Aim for excellence!

John 18:23-24 "If I said something wrong," Jesus replied, "testify as to what is wrong. But if I spoke the truth, why did you strike me?" Then Annas sent him, still bound, to Caiaphas the high priest. 

Let us pray: O Lord, arise and fight for us in Jesus name

Life questions: 1. Do you agree that a winning attitude is key to success in life?

2.  Are there areas you need a change of attitude to ensure success?

#WordDiary #TheWordtoLiveBy #StartWithGod #TakeTheWordChallenge #PastorBasil

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter/Instagram, and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment