Friday 31 July 2020

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY AUGUST 1, 2020

Grace for spiritual growth!..

1 Cor 13:8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.

Everlasting love!

1 Cor 13:9-10 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears.

Perfect love!


1 Cor 13:11-12 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me.

Grace for spiritual growth!

John 19:20 Many of the Jews read this sign, for the place where Jesus was crucified was near the city, and the sign was written in Aramaic, Latin and Greek.

Let us pray: O Lord, every tongue shall confess you Lordship, in Jesus name

Life questions: 1. Are you growing spiritually?

2. How can you improve your level of spiritual growth?

#WordDiary #TheWordtoLiveBy #StartWithGod #TakeTheWordChallenge #PastorBasil

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a  Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you. 

 


1 comment: