Sunday 12 July 2020

WORD DIARY: MONDAY JULY 13, 2020


Who is your role model?!....
  
1 Cor 10:32 Do not cause anyone to stumble, whether Jews, Greeks or the church of God

Show good examples!

1 Cor 10:33 Even as I try to please everybody in every way. For I am not seeking my own good but the good of many, so that they may be saved.

Act responsibly!


1 Cor 11:1 Follow my example, as I follow the example of Christ.

Who is your role model?!

John 18:38 "What is truth?" Pilate asked. With this he went out again to the Jews and said, "I find no basis for a charge against him.

Let us pray: Father God, let the truth prevail in Jesus name

Life questions: 1. Do you agree that how you act may influence others?

2. Do you follow the example of Christ?

#WordDiary #TheWordtoLiveBy #StartWithGod #TakeTheWordChallenge #PastorBasil

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a  Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment