Wednesday 8 July 2020

WORD DIARY: THURSDAY JULY 9, 2020


U-N-I-T-Y in Christ!...
  
1 Cor 10:14-15 Therefore, my dear friends, flee from idolatry. I speak to sensible people; judge for yourselves what I say.

Reject every form of idolatry!

1 Cor 10:16 Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ?.

Divine blessings!


1 Cor 10:17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all partake of the one loaf.

U-N-I-T-Y in Christ!

John 18:33 Pilate then went back inside the palace, summoned Jesus and asked him, "Are you the king of the Jews?"

Let us pray: O Lord, empower us to fulfill destiny in Jesus name

Life questions: 1. Do you place value in the mystery of the communion?

2.  Do you experience the uniting power of the communion with other believers?

#WordDiary #TheWordtoLiveBy #StartWithGod #TakeTheWordChallenge #PastorBasil

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter/Instagram, and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment