Friday 3 July 2020

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY JULY 4, 2020


Be intentional!

1 Cor 9:25 Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do it to get a crown that will last forever.

Aim for eternal reward!

1 Cor 9:26 Therefore I do not run like a man running aimlessly; I do not fight like a man beating the air.

Be intentional!


1 Cor 9:27 No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.

Get the prize!

John 18:25 As Simon Peter stood warming himself, he was asked, "You are not one of his disciples, are you?" He denied it, saying, "I am not."

Let us pray: O Lord, by our actions and inactions, may we not deny you in Jesus name

Life questions: 1. How intentional are you towards achieving set goals and objectives?

2.  What prices are you will to pay to win the prize?

#WordDiary #TheWordtoLiveBy #StartWithGod #TakeTheWordChallenge #PastorBasil

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter/Instagram, and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment