Tuesday 21 July 2020

WORD DIARY: WEDNESDAY JULY 22, 2020


Take precautions!..
  
1 Cor 11:33 So then, my brothers, when you come together to eat, wait for each other.

Consider others!

1 Cor 11:34 If anyone is hungry, he should eat at home, so that when you meet together it may not result in judgment. And when I come I will give further directions.

Take precautions!


1 Cor 12:1 Now about spiritual gifts, brothers, I do not want you to be ignorant.

Be informed!

John 19:9-10 And he went back inside the palace. "Where do you come from?" he asked Jesus, but Jesus gave him no answer. "Do you refuse to speak to me?" Pilate said. "Don't you realize I have power either to free you or to crucify you?"

Let us pray: O Lord, we thank you for all power belong to you in Jesus name

Life questions: 1. Do you consider the consequences of your actions on others?

2. How can you improve on your consideration for others?

#WordDiary #TheWordtoLiveBy #StartWithGod #TakeTheWordChallenge #PastorBasil

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a  Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment