Thursday 13 November 2014

WORD DIARY: FRIDAY NOVEMBER 14 2014




Psalms 136:23-26 To the One who remembered us in our low estate His love endures forever. And freed us from our enemies, His love endures forever. And who gives food to every creature. His love endures forever. Give thanks to the God of heaven. His love endures forever

Thank you Lord, for all your marvelous works! #PastorBasil
                                                                  google image

Psalms 137:1-3 By the rivers of Babylon we sat and wept when we remembered Zion. There on the poplars we hung our harps, for there our captors asked us for songs, our tormentors demanded songs of joy; they said, "Sing us one of the songs of Zion!"

No more weeping, I have a new song! #PastorBasil

Psalms 137:5-6 If I forget you, O Jerusalem, may my right hand forget [its skill]. May my tongue cling to the roof of my mouth if I do not remember you, if I do not consider Jerusalem my highest joy.

O Lord may I never forsake your presence! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 27:9 By this, then, will Jacob's guilt be atoned for, and this will be the full fruitage of the removal of his sin: When he makes all the altar stones to be like chalk stones crushed to pieces, no Asherah poles or incense altars will be left standing.

Let us pray: O Lord, help us to repair the alter of our hearts and do what is right in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment