Friday 21 November 2014

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY NOVEMBER 22 2014




Psalms 140:4-5 Keep me, O Lord, from the hands of the wicked; protect me from men of violence who plan to trip my feet. Proud men have hidden a snare for me; they have spread out the cords of their net and have set traps for me along my path.

I leap over the traps of the enemy! #PastorBasil
                                                                      google image

Psalms 140:6-8 O Lord, I say to you, "You are my God." Hear, O Lord, my cry for mercy. O Sovereign Lord, my strong deliverer, who shields my head in the day of battle — do not grant the wicked their desires, O Lord; do not let their plans succeed, or they will become proud.

It is by the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed! #PastorBasil

Psalms 140:9-11 Let the heads of those who surround me be covered with the trouble their lips have caused. Let burning coals fall upon them; may they be thrown into the fire, into miry pits, never to rise. Let slanderers not be established in the land; may disaster hunt down men of violence.

The wicked shall give account of their idle words! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 28:17 I will make justice the measuring line and righteousness the plumb line; hail will sweep away your refuge, the lie, and water will overflow your hiding place.

Let us pray: O Lord, cause righteousness and justice to reign in our land in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment