Tuesday 11 November 2014

WORD DIARY: TUESDAY NOVEMBER 11 2014




Psalms 135:15-16 The idols of the nations are silver and gold, made by the hands of men. They have mouths, but cannot speak, eyes, but they cannot see

I will never worship man made gods! #PastorBasil
google image

Psalms 135:17-18 they have ears, but cannot hear, nor is there breath in their mouths. Those who make them will be like them, and so will all who trust in them.

There is no profit in worshiping idols! #PastorBasil

Psalms 135:19-21 O house of Israel, praise the Lord; O house of Aaron, praise the Lord; O house of Levi, praise the Lord; you who fear him, praise the Lord. Praise be to the Lord from Zion, to him who dwells in Jerusalem. Praise the Lord

I and my household, we will praise the Lord! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 27:2-3 In that day — "Sing about a fruitful vineyard:  I, the Lord, watch over it; I water it continually. I guard it day and night so that no one may harm it.

Let us pray: O Lord, make us a watered garden in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment