Tuesday 11 November 2014

WORD DIARY: WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 12 2014




Psalms 136:1-3 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good. His love endures forever. Give thanks to the God of gods. His love endures forever. Give thanks to the Lord of lords: His love endures forever

We thank you, O Lord! #PastorBasil
                                                                    google image

Psalms 136:4-6 To him who alone does great wonders, His love endures forever. Who by his understanding made the heavens, His love endures forever. Who spread out the earth upon the waters,      His love endures forever.

Wonderful God! #PastorBasil

Psalms 136:7-9 Who made the great lights — His love endures forever. The sun to govern the day, His love endures forever. The moon and stars to govern the night; His love endures forever.

I have the light of God! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 27:4-5 I am not angry. If only there were briers and thorns confronting me! I would march against them in battle; I would set them all on fire. Or else let them come to me for refuge; let them make peace with me, yes, let them make peace with me."

Let us pray: O Lord, give us the grace to make peace with you in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment