Monday 24 November 2014

WORD DIARY: TUESDAY NOVEMBER 25 2014




Psalms 142:3-4 When my spirit grows faint within me, it is you who know my way. In the path where I walk men have hidden a snare for me. Look to my right and see; no one is concerned for me. I have no refuge; no one cares for my life.

O Lord, strengthen me! #PastorBasil
                                                                   google image

Psalms 142:5 I cry to you, O Lord; I say, "You are my refuge, my portion in the land of the living."

The Lord is my portion in the land of the living! #PastorBasil

Psalms 142:6-7 Listen to my cry, for I am in desperate need; rescue me from those who pursue me, for they are too strong for me. Set me free from my prison, that I may praise your name.

Whom the Lord has set free, is free indeed! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 28:24-25 When a farmer plows for planting, does he plow continually? Does he keep on breaking up and harrowing the soil?  When he has leveled the surface, does he not sow caraway and scatter cummin? Does he not plant wheat in its place, barley in its plot, and spelt in its field?

Let u spray: O Lord, move us forward from where we have been stagnant in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment