Saturday 29 November 2014

WORD DIARY: SUNDAY NOVEMBER 30 2014




Psalms 145:1-2 I will exalt you, my God the King; I will praise your name forever and ever.  Every day I will praise you and extol your name forever and ever.

O Lord receive my praise for today! #PastorBasil
                                                               google image

Psalms 145:3-4 Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom. One generation will commend your works to another; they will tell of your mighty acts.

We testify to your wondrous works, O Lord! #PastorBasil

Psalms 145:5-7 They will speak of the glorious splendor of your majesty, and I will meditate on your wonderful works. They will tell of the power of your awesome works, and I will proclaim your great deeds. They will celebrate your abundant goodness and joyfully sing of your righteousness.

The Lord is good…. All the time! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 29:10-12 The Lord has brought over you a deep sleep: He has sealed your eyes (the prophets); he has covered your heads (the seers). For you this whole vision is nothing but words sealed in a scroll. And if you give the scroll to someone who can read, and say to him, "Read this, please," he will answer, "I can't; it is sealed." Or if you give the scroll to someone who cannot read, and say, "Read this, please," he will answer, "I don't know how to read." 

Let us pray: O Lord open our eyes, grant us revelation to live a glorious life in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment