Wednesday 26 November 2014

WORD DIARY: THURSDAY NOVEMBER 27 2014




Psalms 143:9-10 Rescue me from my enemies, O Lord, for I hide myself in you. Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good Spirit lead me on level ground

I enjoy divine direction! #PastorBasil
                                                                    google image

Psalms 143:11-12 For your name's sake, O Lord, preserve my life; in your righteousness, bring me out of trouble. In your unfailing love, silence my enemies; destroy all my foes, for I am your servant.

O Lord, glorify your name in my life! #PastorBasil

Psalms 144:1-2 Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. He is my loving God and my fortress, my stronghold and my deliverer, my shield, in whom I take refuge, who subdues peoples under me

By God, I run through a troop! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 28:27-29 Caraway is not threshed with a sledge, nor is a cartwheel rolled over cummin; caraway is beaten out with a rod, and cummin with a stick. Grain must be ground to make bread; so one does not go on threshing it forever. Though he drives the wheels of his threshing cart over it, his horses do not grind it. All this also comes from the Lord Almighty, wonderful in counsel and magnificent in wisdom.

Let us pray: O Lord grant us wisdom for excellent living in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment