Sunday 23 November 2014

WORD DIARY: SUNDAY NOVEMBER 23 2014




Psalms 140:12-13 I know that the Lord secures justice for the poor and upholds the cause of the needy. Surely the righteous will praise your name and the upright will live before you.

The Lord is my advocate! #PastorBasil
                                                                       google image

Psalms 141:1-2 O Lord, I call to you; come quickly to me. Hear my voice when I call to you. May my prayer be set before you like incense; may the lifting up of my hands be like the evening sacrifice.

Hear my prayer, O Lord! #PastorBasil

Psalms 141:3-4 Set a guard over my mouth, O Lord; keep watch over the door of my lips. Let not my heart be drawn to what is evil, to take part in wicked deeds with men who are evildoers; let me not eat of their delicacies.

I will not be drawn to idle words and company! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 28:20 The bed is too short to stretch out on, the blanket too narrow to wrap around you.

Let us pray: O God of abundance, enlarge our coast and provide for us in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment