Monday 17 November 2014

WORD DIARY: TUESDAY NOVEMBER 18 2014




Psalms 139:13-14 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

My DNA is wired with wonder! #PastorBasil
                                                                     google image

Psalms 139:15-16 My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be

There is a purpose for my being! #PastorBasil

Psalms 139:17-18 How precious to me are your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them! Were I to count them, they would outnumber the grains of sand. When I awake, I am still with you

O Lord thank you for your good thoughts concerning me! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 28:14-15 Therefore hear the word of the Lord, you scoffers who rule this people in Jerusalem.  You boast, "We have entered into a covenant with death, with the grave we have made an agreement. When an overwhelming scourge sweeps by, it cannot touch us, for we have made a lie our refuge and falsehood our hiding place."

Let us pray: O Lord even when we stand, help us to take heed lest we fall in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment