Saturday 15 November 2014

WORD DIARY: SUNDAY NOVEMBER 16 2014




Psalms 138:7 Though I walk in the midst of trouble, you preserve my life; you stretch out your hand against the anger of my foes, with your right hand you save me.

Divine preservation is my portion! #PastorBasil
                                                                      google image

Psalms 138:8 The Lord will fulfill [his purpose] for me; your love, O Lord, endures forever — do not abandon the works of your hands.

The Lord shall perfect His purpose in my life! #PastorBasil

Psalms 139:1-3 O Lord, you have searched me and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways.

O Lord, thank you for watching over me! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 28:5-6 In that day the Lord Almighty will be a glorious crown, a beautiful wreath for the remnant of his people. He will be a spirit of justice to him who sits in judgment, a source of strength to those who turn back the battle at the gate.

Let us pray: O Lord, may your glory manifest upon us in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment