Wednesday 19 November 2014

WORD DIARY: THURSDAY NOVEMBER 20 2014




Psalms 139:21-22 Do I not hate those who hate you, O Lord, and abhor those who rise up against you?  I have nothing but hatred for them; I count them my enemies.

I am on the Lord’s side! #PastorBasil
                                                                    google image

Psalms 139:23-24 Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

O Lord, purge my heart of every foolish thought! #PastorBasil

Psalms 140:1-3 Rescue me, O Lord, from evil men; protect me from men of violence, who devise evil plans in their hearts and stir up war every day. They make their tongues as sharp as a serpent's; the poison of vipers is on their lips.

The devices of evil men shall fail! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 28:16 So this is what the Sovereign Lord says: "See, I lay a stone in Zion, a tested stone, a precious cornerstone for a sure foundation; the one who trusts will never be dismayed.

Let us pray: Be thou exalted O Lord, our rock of our salvation in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment