Wednesday 5 November 2014

WORD DIARY: WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 5 2014




Psalms 130:7-8 O Israel put your hope in the Lord, for with the Lord is unfailing love and with him is full redemption. He himself will redeem Israel from all their sins.

I am the redeemed of the Lord! #PastorBasil
                                                                        google image

Psalms 131:1-2 My heart is not proud, O Lord, my eyes are not haughty; I do not concern myself with great matters or things too wonderful for me. But I have stilled and quieted my soul; like a weaned child with its mother, like a weaned child is my soul within me.

O Lord grant me the grace for a humble heart! #PastorBasil

Psalms 131:3 O Israel, put your hope in the Lord both now and forevermore.

My hope is in the Lord! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 26:12-13 Lord, you establish peace for us; all that we have accomplished you have done for us. O Lord, our God, other lords besides you have ruled over us, but your name alone do we honor

Let us pray:  O Lord receive all honor and adoration in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment