Monday 3 November 2014

WORD DIARY: TUESDAY NOVEMBER 4 2014




Psalms 130:1-2 Out of the depths I cry to you, O Lord; O Lord, hear my voice. Let your ears be attentive to my cry for mercy.

O Lord let your mercy prevail! #PastorBasil
                                                                      google image

Psalms 130:3-4 If you, O Lord, kept a record of sins, O Lord, who could stand? But with you there is forgiveness; therefore you are feared.

I draw upon the mercies of God! #PastorBasil

Psalms 130:5-6 I wait for the Lord, my soul waits, and in his word I put my hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen wait for the morning, more than watchmen wait for the morning.

The Lord shall supply my needs! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 26:9 My soul yearns for you in the night; in the morning my spirit longs for you. When your judgments come upon the earth, the people of the world learn righteousness.

Let us pray: O Lord, may our fellowship with you grow stronger each day in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment