Friday 12 September 2014

WORD DIARY: FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 12, 2014


Psalms 96:1-3 Sing to the Lord a new song; sing to the Lord, all the earth.  Sing to the Lord, praise his name; proclaim his salvation day after day. Declare his glory among the nations, his marvelous deeds among all peoples.

All glory and honor belong only to our God! #PastorBasil


Psalms 96:9-10 Worship the Lord in the splendor of his holiness; tremble before him, all the earth. Say among the nations, "The Lord reigns." The world is firmly established, it cannot be moved; he will judge the peoples with equity.

God is holy and just! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 6:1 In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the Lord seated on a throne, high and exalted, and the train of his robe filled the temple.

Thank you Lord, for opening my eyes! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 6:8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"

Let us pray: O Lord, give us a hearing ear and a willing heart in Jesus name! #PastorBasil


No comments:

Post a Comment