Thursday 11 September 2014

WORD DIARY: THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 11, 2014




Psalms 95:1-3 Come, let us sing for joy to the Lord; let us shout aloud to the Rock of our salvation. Let us come before him with thanksgiving and extol him with music and song.  For the Lord is the great God, the great King above all gods.

Great reasons to praise the Lord! #PastorBasil

Psalms 95:7-9 For he is our God and we are the people of his pasture, the flock under his care. Today, if you hear his voice, do not harden your hearts as you did at Meribah,  as you did that day at Massah in the desert, where your fathers tested and tried me, though they had seen what I did.

I reject a heart of stone! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 5:1-2 I will sing for the one I love a song about his vineyard: My loved one had a vineyard on a fertile hillside. He dug it up and cleared it of stones and planted it with the choicest vines. He built a watchtower in it and cut out a winepress as well. Then he looked for a crop of good grapes, but it yielded only bad fruit.

My vineyard is full of good harvest! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 5:20 Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.

Let us pray: O Lord, let justice reign in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment