Monday 1 September 2014

WORD DIARY: MONDAY SEPTEMBER 1, 2014





Psalms 86:2 Guard my life, for I am devoted to you. You are my God; save your servant who trusts in you.

I enjoy divine protection! #PastorBasil

Psalms 86:8 Among the gods there is none like you, O Lord; no deeds can compare with yours.

There is none that compares unto our God! #PastorBasil

Psalms 86:12-13 I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever.  For great is your love toward me; you have delivered me from the depths of the grave. 

God loves me! #PastorBasil

Ecclesiastes 12:13-14 Now all has been heard; here is the conclusion of the matter: Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole [duty] of man. For God will bring every deed into judgment, including every hidden thing, whether it is good or evil.

Let us pray: Oh Lord, help us to find our purpose in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment