Tuesday 23 September 2014

WORD DIARY: WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 24, 2014




Psalms 105:1-2 Give thanks to the Lord, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done. Sing to him, sing praise to him; tell of all his wonderful acts.

The Lord has done great things! #PastorBasil

Psalms 105:10-11 He confirmed it to Jacob as a decree, to Israel as an everlasting covenant:  "To you I will give the land of Canaan as the portion you will inherit."

It’s a divine covenant; I have my portion in the land! #PastorBasil

Psalms 105:14-15 He allowed no one to oppress them; for their sake he rebuked kings:  "Do not touch my anointed ones; do my prophets no harm."

God said it; I am beyond reproach! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 10:24-25 Therefore, this is what the Lord, the Lord Almighty, says: "O my people who live in Zion, do not be afraid of the Assyrians, who beat you with a rod and lift up a club against you, as Egypt did.  Very soon my anger against you will end and my wrath will be directed to their destruction."

Let us pray: O Lord, judge those who afflict us in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment