Thursday 4 September 2014

WORD DIARY: THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 4, 2014




Psalms  89:1-2 I will sing of the Lord's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. I will declare that your love stands firm forever, that you established your faithfulness in heaven itself.


Great is your faithfulness, Oh Lord! #PastorBasil

Psalms 89:3-4 You said, "I have made a covenant with my chosen one, I have sworn to David my servant,  'I will establish your line forever and make your throne firm through all generations’.

I am chosen and blessed! #PastorBasil

Psalms 89:14 Righteousness and justice are the foundation of your throne; love and faithfulness go before you. 

Our God is just and righteous! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 1:2 Hear, O heavens! Listen, O earth! For the Lord has spoken: "I reared children and brought them up, but they have rebelled against me”.

Let us pray: Oh Lord, forgive us of any act of rebellion in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment