Monday 22 September 2014

WORD DIARY: TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 23, 2014




Psalms 104:1 Praise the Lord, O my soul. O Lord my God, you are very great; you are clothed with splendor and majesty.

My God is great! #PastorBasil

Psalms 104:5-7 He set the earth on its foundations; it can never be moved. You covered it with the deep as with a garment; the waters stood above the mountains. But at your rebuke the waters fled, at the sound of your thunder they took to flight

My God can do all things! #PastorBasil

Psalms 104:27-28 These all look to you to give them their food at the proper time. When you give it to them, they gather it up; when you open your hand, they are satisfied with good things.

The Lord satisfies my mouth with good things! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 10:13-14  For he says: "'By the strength of my hand I have done this, and by my wisdom, because I have understanding. I removed the boundaries of nations, I plundered their treasures; like a mighty one I subdued their kings. As one reaches into a nest, so my hand reached for the wealth of the nations; as men gather abandoned eggs, so I gathered all the countries; not one flapped a wing, or opened its mouth to chirp.'" 

Let us pray: It is not by our strength; O Lord help us to know this in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment