Friday 19 September 2014

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 20, 2014




Psalms 101:1 I will sing of your love and justice; to you, O Lord, I will sing praise. 

God is love! #PastorBasil

Psalms 101:6 My eyes will be on the faithful in the land, that they may dwell with me; he whose walk is blameless will minister to me.

My destiny helpers locate me! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 9:6 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

I receive the Prince of Peace! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 9:10 "The bricks have fallen down, but we will rebuild with dressed stone; the fig trees have been felled, but we will replace them with cedars." 

Let us pray: O Lord, cause us to experience a double restoration in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment