Monday 15 September 2014

WORD DIARY: MONDAY SEPTEMBER 15, 2014




Psalms 98:1 Sing to the Lord a new song, for he has done marvelous things; his right hand and his holy arm have worked salvation for him.

The Lord has done great things for me! #PastorBasil


Psalms 98:3 He has remembered his love and his faithfulness to the house of Israel; all the ends of the earth have seen the salvation of our God.

Thank you for saving me, O Lord! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 8:9-10 Raise the war cry, you nations, and be shattered! Listen, all you distant lands. Prepare for battle, and be shattered! Prepare for battle, and be shattered! Devise your strategy, but it will be thwarted; propose your plan, but it will not stand, for God is with us.

My enemies have lost the battle! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 8:11-12 The Lord spoke to me with his strong hand upon me, warning me not to follow the way of this people. He said: "Do not call conspiracy everything that these people call conspiracy; do not fear what they fear, and do not dread it. 

Let us pray: O Lord, may we not align with our enemies in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment