Saturday 6 September 2014

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 6, 2014





Psalms 91:1-2 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust."

The Lord is my refuge! #PastorBasil

Psalms 91:5 I will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day,

I reject the weapons of the enemy! #PastorBasil

Psalms 91:11-12  For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways;  they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.

My angels are on guard! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 2:5 Come, O house of Jacob, let us walk in the light of the Lord.

Let us pray: Oh Lord, let your light shine on our path in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment