Thursday 25 September 2014

WORD DIARY: FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 26, 2014




Psalms 106:1 Praise the Lord. Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever

Thank you Lord, for your enduring love! #PastorBasil

Psalms 106:4-5 Remember me, O Lord, when you show favor to your people, come to my aid when you save them, that I may enjoy the prosperity of your chosen ones, that I may share in the joy of your nation and join your inheritance in giving praise

The Lord has remembered me! #PastorBasil

Psalms 106:19-20 At Horeb they made a calf and worshiped an idol cast from metal. They exchanged their Glory for an image of a bull, which eats grass

O Lord, prevent me from any form of idol worship! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 11:9 They will neither harm nor destroy on all my holy mountain, for the earth will be full of the knowledge of the Lord as the waters cover the sea.

Let us pray: O Lord, may our knowledge of you cause us to enjoy peace and safety in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment