Friday 26 September 2014

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 27, 2014




Psalms 107:7 He led them by a straight way to a city where they could settle.

O Lord, settle me! #PastorBasil

Psalms 107:8-9 Let them give thanks to the Lord for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for men,  for he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things

Praise God, for his wonderful works in my life! #PastorBasil

Psalms 107:20 He sent forth his word and healed them; he rescued them from the grave.

The word of God carries healing! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 12:1-2 In that day you will say: "I will praise you, O Lord. Although you were angry with me, your anger has turned away and you have comforted me.  Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, the Lord, is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation."

Let us pray: O Lord, comfort our nation and show us your salvation in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment