Tuesday 2 September 2014

WORD DIARY: TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 2, 2014





Psalms 87:1-3 He has set his foundation on the holy mountain; the Lord loves the gates of Zion more than all the dwellings of Jacob. Glorious things are said of you, O city of God:

The Lord is my sure foundation! #PastorBasil

Psalms 87:5-6 Indeed, of Zion it will be said, "This one and that one were born in her, and the Most High himself will establish her."  The Lord will write in the register of the peoples: "This one was born in Zion."

Oh Lord, let my name be written in the Lamb’s book of life #PastorBasil

Song of Solomon 2:1 I am a rose of Sharon, a lily of the valleys.

I have a glorious destiny! #PastorBasil

Song of Solomon 2:4 He has taken me to the banquet hall, and his banner over me is love.

Let us pray: Oh Lord grant us the grace to feast at your table; may we not lack any good thing in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment