Sunday 21 September 2014

WORD DIARY: SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 21, 2014




Psalms 102:1-2 Hear my prayer, O Lord; let my cry for help come to you. Do not hide your face from me when I am in distress. Turn your ear to me; when I call, answer me quickly.

My God answers prayers! #PastorBasil

Psalms 102:13 You will arise and have compassion on Zion, for it is time to show favor to her; the appointed time has come.

This is my time to be favored! #PastorBasil

Psalms 102:25 In the beginning you laid the foundations of the earth, and the heavens are the work of your hands.

God is the creator of the universe! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 9:16 Those who guide this people mislead them, and those who are guided are led astray

Let us pray: O Lord, guide us in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment