Sunday 28 September 2014

WORD DIARY: MONDAY SEPTEMBER 29, 2014




Psalms 108:1 My heart is steadfast, O God; I will sing and make music with all my soul.

The Lord is with me; I stand firm! #PastorBasil

Psalms 108:5 Be exalted, O God, above the heavens, and let your glory be over all the earth

The glory of the Lord is upon me! #PastorBasil

Psalms 108:12-13 Give us aid against the enemy, for the help of man is worthless. With God we will gain the victory, and he will trample down our enemies.

Divine victory is my portion! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 13:11 I will punish the world for its evil, the wicked for their sins. I will put an end to the arrogance of the haughty and will humble the pride of the ruthless.

Let us pray: O Lord, let your mercy prevail over judgment in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment