Friday 18 September 2015

WORD DIARY: FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 18 2015



Ezekiel 18:9 He follows my decrees and faithfully keeps my laws. That man is righteous; he will surely live, declares the Sovereign Lord.

I receive grace to abide by your laws, O Lord! #PastorBasil

Ezekiel 18:21-22 But if a wicked man turns away from all the sins he has committed and keeps all my decrees and does what is just and right, he will surely live; he will not die. None of the offenses he has committed will be remembered against him. Because of the righteous things he has done, he will live.

The grace for repentance is available! #PastorBasil
                                                           google image

Ezekiel 18:23 Do I take any pleasure in the death of the wicked? declares the Sovereign Lord. Rather, am I not pleased when they turn from their ways and live?

There is great joy in heaven when the sinner repents #PastorBasil

Isaiah 42:21 It pleased the Lord for the sake of his righteousness to make his law great and glorious.

Let us pray: O Lord, let your glory and righteousness cover the earth in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment