Friday 25 September 2015

WORD DIARY: FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 25 2015



Ezekiel 24:1-2 In the ninth year, in the tenth month on the tenth day, the word of the Lord came to me: ‘Son of man, record this date, this very date, because the king of Babylon has laid siege to Jerusalem this very day.

I reject every agenda and calendar of evil fashioned against me! #PastorBasil

Ezekiel 24:14 'I the Lord have spoken. The time has come for me to act. I will not hold back; I will not have pity, nor will I relent. You will be judged according to your conduct and your actions, declares the Sovereign Lord.'

O Lord, look on the blood of Jesus and have mercy! #PastorBasil
                                                            google image

Ezekiel 25:6-7 For this is what the Sovereign Lord says: Because you have clapped your hands and stamped your feet, rejoicing with all the malice of your heart against the land of Israel, therefore I will stretch out my hand against you and give you as plunder to the nations. I will cut you off from the nations and exterminate you from the countries. I will destroy you, and you will know that I am the Lord.

I may fall, but the Lord will lift me up! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 43:4 Since you are precious and honored in my sight, and because I love you, I will give men in exchange for you, and people in exchange for your life.

Let us pray: We are secured by the love of God in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment