Thursday 10 September 2015

WORD DIARY: THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 10 2015


 
Ezekiel 13:20 Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am against your magic charms with which you ensnare people like birds and I will tear them from your arms; I will set free the people that you ensnare like birds.

I receive divine freedom from satanic enchantment! #PastorBasil

Ezekiel 13:21 I will tear off your veils and save my people from your hands, and they will no longer fall prey to your power. Then you will know that I am the Lord.

I am a victor, not a victim! #PastorBasil
                                                                     google image

Ezekiel 14:2-3 Then the word of the Lord came to me: "Son of man, these men have set up idols in their hearts and put wicked stumbling blocks before their faces. Should I let them inquire of me at all?

Reality check: Has anything taken the place of God in my heart? #PastorBasil

Isaiah 42:9 See, the former things have taken place, and new things I declare; before they spring into being I announce them to you."

Let us pray: O Lord, we earnestly expect your new blessings in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment