Tuesday 15 September 2015

WORD DIARY: WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 16 2015


 
Ezekiel 16:30-32 'How weak-willed you are, declares the Sovereign Lord, when you do all these things, acting like a brazen prostitute! When you built your mounds at the head of every street and made your lofty shrines in every public square, you were unlike a prostitute, because you scorned payment.

Reality check: In what ways have I acted as a prostitute against the living God?! #PastorBasil

Ezekiel 16:59-60 'This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I will deal with you as you deserve, because you have despised my oath by breaking the covenant. Yet I will remember the covenant I made with you in the days of your youth, and I will establish an everlasting covenant with you

We serve a covenant keeping God! #PastorBasil
                                                        google image

Ezekiel 16:63 Then, when I make atonement for you for all you have done, you will remember and be ashamed and never again open your mouth because of your humiliation, declares the Sovereign Lord.

The blood of Jesus makes atonement for our sins! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 42:18 Hear, you deaf; look, you blind, and see!

Let us pray: O Lord, destroy our spiritual deafness and blindness in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment