Wednesday 16 September 2015

WORD DIARY: THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 17 2015



Ezekiel 17:19-20 'Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says: As surely as I live, I will bring down on his head my oath that he despised and my covenant that he broke. I will spread my net for him, and he will be caught in my snare. I will bring him to Babylon and execute judgment upon him there because he was unfaithful to me.

I receive grace to live in obedience to God! #PastorBasil

Ezekiel 17:24 All the trees of the field will know that I the Lord bring down the tall tree and make the low tree grow tall. I dry up the green tree and make the dry tree flourish. 'I the Lord have spoken, and I will do it.'

                                                          google image
Make me to flourish in your courts, O Lord! #PastorBasil

Ezekiel 18:1-4 The word of the Lord came to me: "What do you people mean by quoting this proverb about the land of Israel: 'The fathers eat sour grapes, and the children's teeth are set on edge'?  "As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign Lord, you will no longer quote this proverb in Israel. For every living soul belongs to me, the father as well as the son — both alike belong to me. The soul who sins is the one who will die.

Lord, help us to sew good seeds! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 42:20 You have seen many things, but have paid no attention; your ears are open, but you hear nothing."

Let us pray: O Lord, damage our ignorance in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment