Monday 28 September 2015

WORD DIARY: TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 29 2015



Ezekiel 28:17 Your heart became proud on account of your beauty, and you corrupted your wisdom because of your splendor. So I threw you to the earth; I made a spectacle of you before kings.

Satan remains a fallen creature, don’t join his camp! #PastorBasil

Ezekiel 28:18 By your many sins and dishonest trade you have desecrated your sanctuaries. So I made a fire come out from you, and it consumed you, and I reduced you to ashes on the ground in the sight of all who were watching.

Reality check: Do I deal unfairly and dishonestly! #PastorBasil
                                                        googgle image

Ezekiel 28:21-22 Son of man, set your face against Sidon; prophesy against her and say: 'This is what the Sovereign Lord says: 'I am against you, O Sidon, and I will gain glory within you. They will know that I am the Lord, when I inflict punishment on her and show myself holy within her.

I am on the Lord’s side, Hallelujah! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 43:8 Lead out those who have eyes but are blind, who have ears but are deaf.

Let us pray: O Lord, grant us spiritual insight in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment