Tuesday 22 September 2015

WORD DIARY: WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 23 2015


 

Ezekiel 20:42 Then you will know that I am the Lord, when I bring you into the land of Israel, the land I had sworn with uplifted hand to give to your fathers.

The Lord has brought us into a large place! #PastorBasil
                                                                                google image

Ezekiel 20:44 You will know that I am the Lord, when I deal with you for my name's sake and not according to your evil ways and your corrupt practices, O house of Israel, declares the Sovereign Lord.'

What a merciful God, we serve! #PastorBasil

Ezekiel 21:26 This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Take off the turban, remove the crown. It will not be as it was: The lowly will be exalted and the exalted will be brought low.

It is time for divine repositioning! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 43:2 When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze.

Let us pray: Thank you Lord, for your promises do not fail in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment