Wednesday 9 September 2015

WORD DIARY: WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 9 2015


 
Ezekiel 13:5 You have not gone up to the breaks in the wall to repair it for the house of Israel so that it will stand firm in the battle on the day of the Lord.

Strengthen and uphold us O Lord! #PastorBasil

Ezekiel 13:12 When the wall collapses, will people not ask you, "Where is the whitewash you covered it with?"

                                                                      google image
I will build on the SOLID ROCK! #PastorBasil

Ezekiel 13:19 You have profaned me among my people for a few handfuls of barley and scraps of bread. By lying to my people, who listen to lies, you have killed those who should not have died and have spared those who should not live.

Take heed what you hear! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 42:8 I am the Lord; that is my name! I will not give my glory to another or my praise to idols.

Let us pray: We give you all the glory O Lord in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment