Monday 28 September 2015

WORD DIARY: MONDAY SEPTEMBER 28 2015



Ezekiel 28:2 Son of man, say to the ruler of Tyre, 'This is what the Sovereign Lord says: 'In the pride of your heart you say, "I am a god; I sit on the throne of a god in the heart of the seas." But you are a man and not a god, though you think you are as wise as a god.

God resists the proud! #PastorBasil

Ezekiel 28:6-8 Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says: 'Because you think you are wise, as wise as a god, I am going to bring foreigners against you, the most ruthless of nations; they will draw their swords against your beauty and wisdom and pierce your shining splendor. They will bring you down to the pit, and you will die a violent death in the heart of the seas.

The foolishness of God is wiser than the wisdom of man! #PastorBasil
                                                           google image

Ezekiel 28:15-16 You were blameless in your ways from the day you were created till wickedness was found in you. Through your widespread trade you were filled with violence, and you sinned. So I drove you in disgrace from the mount of God, and I expelled you, O guardian cherub, from among the fiery stones.

I will not lose my place in destiny! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 43:6-7 I will say to the north, 'Give them up!' and to the south, 'Do not hold them back.' Bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the ends of the earth —  everyone who is called by my name, whom I created for my glory, whom I formed and made."

Let us pray: As the prodigal son, give us the grace to return you O Lord, in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment