Thursday 24 September 2015

WORD DIARY: THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 24 2015


 
Ezekiel 21:27 A ruin! A ruin! I will make it a ruin! It will not be restored until he comes to whom it rightfully belongs; to him I will give it.'

The Lord will give me my portion! #PastorBasil

Ezekiel 22:6-7 See how each of the princes of Israel who are in you uses his power to shed blood. In you they have treated father and mother with contempt; in you they have oppressed the alien and mistreated the fatherless and the widow.

We will use our privileged positions for good! #PastorBasil
                                                          google image

Ezekiel 22:30 I looked for a man among them who would build up the wall and stand before me in the gap on behalf of the land so I would not have to destroy it, but I found none.

O Lord, I offer myself for your service! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 43:3 For I am the Lord, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior; I give Egypt for your ransom, Cush and Seba in your stead.

Let us pray: In this season and beyond, the Lord shall keep us from every evil in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment